Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hairstyle No.4 - Swept Bangs With Different Hairstyles

Swept bangs are one of the most popuar bangs worn by many celebrities, swpet bangs are basically bangs that aren't fully grown but longer than blunt bangs. They are swept to one side of the forehead.


There are many different hairstyles that can be worn with swept bangs, for example like a ponytail or even just opened hair would look good with swept bangs. Swept bangs are good for oval or heart shaped faces.

You can also try curling your hair with a curling iron that makes a geat combination with swept bangs.

I have swept bangs and everytime I try different looks with my bangs, sometimes I clip my bangs with a hairclip and sometimes I just wear a hairband both look really nice=)

 
cursor